Top Wall Street analysts are bullish on these stocks heading into the end of the

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

Im sorry but Im happy I work in Germany because the US dollar is dying

Lol why Bitcoin and Tesla? Why not the entire US economy? Selection bias... Idgaf about your 1970s investor sentiment...

6:02 Just like raising the minimum wage to some absurd amount of money

10:44 the arrogance of this guy,  get off your phone how disrespectful to the man sitting directly behind you can you be. you know the camera is on so do you not conduct yourself with the the professional dignity your job deserves. he has disrespected the people he works with and himself.

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.