FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This  is an advertisement for value investing and not a  about bubbles. Misleading information. Let's take gamestop,  says that the bubble popped and that it lost 50% of its value from its all time high, which is true, but very misleading. Gamestop might be down 50% from its top, but is still up around 3000% from the beginning of 2020. How can you say that the bubble has popped?? If you are going to compare everything from its all time high, it looks like almost everything is a bubble.   Even simple facts in this  don't make sense. For example: 2:56 they say that dogecoin is 'down over 90%' . If the high is 0,74$ and its down 90%, the price would be 0,07$, but its around the 0,20$. That's a 73% drop, not a 'over 90%' drop. Or if you want to show tesla's all time high, just google all time high and you'll see that it's not 1209,75$. It is 1243.49$ on 4 november. Come on ...

Don#39t believe wht u seen on Internet so good to be true if u want invest in crypto just throw in which u comfortable to lose not all ur life savings this is idiotic act

The problem is theyre not measuring inflation properly. CPI is not an accurate metric. Real inflation includes items people actually buy on a daily basis, not some theoretical basket of goods and services.

Gross. Your comments are so filled with bots.brIf you viewers are so specifically targeted by these, it does raise some questions.

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.

Huobi group is a scam company. Their cryptocurrency is not recorded on blockchain and Huobi will withheld your ability to withdraw your assets.

These kinds of s are why  took away the dislike count. So we cant feel unified against propaganda.

Most cryptos have no real use case. The rest are great but realistically I'm not sure the banks will let crypto flourish as it's competition for them

Thank God I stick to my rules not to invest in any project that has topped 100% above its initial public price. I considered investment in Luna early on too late. But now with 100 USD got my over million LUNC coin. Better investment than shiba Inu in my opinion.

If someone would actually model Teslas EPS on just the car business to 2025, I would listen to their case.

The only real "financial freedom" is in death. I really hate when these fake gurus use that buzz word to prey on people's financial insecurities.