FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

As expected, Bitcoin hit its all-time high. The long volatile path to the top is expected to begin now that I expect Bitcoin to peak around Christmas. We often see the altcoins follow in the two weeks after that when Bitcoin makes a move, which could explain the recent surge in Ethereum and Solana. As big as Bitcoin is now, it's only a fraction of what it will be, so it's never too late, an important tip is to follow the guidance of a professional < In three weeks of trading I was able to get 9.2 BTC with signals of MARC FITZ do. they can be easily reached on Telegram as [MarcFitz_signals]

Musk is clearly concerned about the short Bill Gates has against Tesla. Thats why he halted on buying Twitter too, he can't let the shares dip too much. The economy already has priced in the rate hikes.

industrial markets. They will not be able to hide it any longer with price increases. I suggest everyone prepare for a cold summer.raw material shortages that are affecting the economy right now. These CEO's know and thought that it would get better by now. Šchiet is about to hit the fan. My company is completely lying about how bad our situation is and we are baby formula shortage bad and this is all over the constructionY'all really don't know how bad the supply chain

gamestop wasn't a bubble, if it was a bubble, it wouldn't stabilize at still 1000% over what it was originally at after one year

President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

Trimming the fat from TESLA becomes a negative by the Traders but a positive by the Investors.

Some of those are correct, but the view on crypto isnt. Maybe the defi space (NFTs or Meta advancements) but crypto is the hedge against inflation. If anything it might be the funnel to get us out of this inflationary mess, and thats what a lot of people are buying it for.  Edit: *Most crypto is the hedge*

How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.