The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Out of all the crypto currencies out there, Stellar XLM was chosen. Pay attention, they will play a huge part in the future of finance in not only the US but globally!

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

The startup bubble is one that is going to explode big time soon. There are companies we don't even know of yet that are worthless.

The solution  is production. More products Will keep  princesa down

Five dollars for gas always runs the economy in a ditch. Easy to see. Bankrupt companies next year.

I sincerely wonder how many millions of USDT Do Kwon personally made from this scam and if he will go to jail for his economic crimes

Who's gonna work in Berlin and Austin ?  Dumb time to cut hiring.

For many years these piramide schemes had been going on I had found no one who madebra steady investment at the end of day these people vanished over night with a lot of money

Dixon seems not ready for prime time. Missed several opportunities to hit home runs and instead grounds out. I suggest she practice more or they get someone in who excells at communication. With what is at stack now we cannot have amateurs representing us. I give Dixon a partisapation award

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.