Stocks sink as US inflation persists

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raising taxes, fees, interest rates and turning off the money printer. Just a few things from the top of my head.

The US Federal Reserve on stopping inflation: "Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't... What part of shorn't don't you understand??"

brHave you ever looked with lust?  Yes  no

GOD Loved you enough too send His Son JESUS for you and if you will believe in Him and at baptized in THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT and turn from your sins you will be saved.

1. the DOJ Garland wants to let Trump go 

I guess inflation is good for those who borrowed money

The best thing for Tesla would be for Elon Musk to fire left-wing snowflakes and move manufacturing plant from California to Texas. Also, he should move Twitter to Texas and hire conservatives to moderate content.

Ms Dixon representing a copy and paste crypto . She talks like her company is pure genius.

Why was brad garlinghouse not invited

Stable currancy is the Fool#39s Gold.

2:42:05 - 2:42:26   D#######%n Mr. Lawson!!!! We was doin SO Good!! ‍️‍️‍️‍️

The difference between Tesla and Amazon is Tesla has the same margins but will continue to grow faster than Amazon did...

What are the benefits of media exaggerating things like potential inflation and turning into an unsolvable crisis?  Do you miss all the drama that Trump could give you on a daily basis for news?  Back off using words like crisis until it is one.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ey. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

All of Ms. Dixon's answers were disappointing and not to the point.