Bitcoin mining has totally recovered from Chinese ban

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0:51: Noice  6:19: Weird pacing on bubble...

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

We should just let the economy failed for good and start over. Because this feels no defence to what already failed economy. Food and gas and housing is at all time high.

When you print more money anytime the economy has a dip and give people "relief funds" aka money for no reason. You will have to pay ot back through inflation.

Disastrous energy policy is the root cause of inflation

Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

The wealthy are buying stocks, gold, crypto, real estate, land... anything they can get their hands on. They are even trying to buy entire neighborhoods and cities.

The  is a bit misleading...  1. They were looking at price change rather than volatility (ie. Variances in price change over time). Whenever there are more participants in a market exchange, prices will fluctuates.  It just means more capital shifted into the market.  2. Cryptocurrency, Tesla, GME and AMC, etc had something much more... it was a way for the little guys (ie. Retail investors) to give the middle finger to the institutional investors and big banks. And it worked. Lol. It was about democractic shift even worrying the Governments...  3. Every new asset class in the  are from emerging markets.  Tesla is leading the EV industry. Bitcoin is leading the Crypto industry. Low fee stock ownership are leading the way for retail investors...

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

14:31 -> NUK library in Slovenia. The room where I studied for most on my exams back in the day. ️