Bitcoin mining has totally recovered from Chinese ban

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a great way to solve the problem. Pose a question via a  , then let the r commentators provide a robust solution with their extensive collective background in economic and monetary theory.

Notice the Federal Reverse Note is above the United States on every bill. It's the same as state flags have to fly lower than the US flag. Subliminal message that the non-government private bank the Federal Reserve is above the United States government.

Such a bs piece Let's talk manipulated  market

the dolor is spreading. that's what you get for messing around

Coinbase needs a brick and mortar for customer service.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

Inflation is an expansion of the money supply, period!  Rising prices are the consequence.

inflation is a function of capitalism...not like anyone can stop capitalism.  Capitalism is a house of cards...you can't do anything to stop it without it collapsing.