Forex reserves fall $4.5 billion in two weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

Chicken or Egg question: Did you write the script first and irrelevantly inserted Tesla in it OR Tesla first and 'found a way' to make you feel good about your missed opportunity!

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

The hate that all the media such as , ABC and others have on testa seriously

Current Adminstration: Printing (e.g. borrowing) more money will lower inflation... first step of any solution is to admit you have a problem.  reality is they don't want to stop inflation, that's their plan.

However, there are drastic up and down turns and movements in the crypto market roughly every 4 years, the up and down turns, bull and bear market are broken into halves more or less and are associated with the Bitcoin halving cycle. So it is actually somewhat very predicable. We even have rough ideas of where it can likely go within a time. If X,Y,Z happens. There is also movement based on news and adoption associated with main stream companies and industries, along with entire cities adopting or working with, here in the U.S and small national countries around the world...

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.

TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.