FOREX-Dollar slips after U.S. inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Elon Musk is the next Elizabeth Holmes...........

Nonsense, inflation has nothing to do with recovery. It's from too much money printing.

Money printing, a population of consumers, minimal production, and a president whos in bed with China. And that is the recipe for collapse. Citizens of the US got played like a fiddle.

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

Well Its not really 6%. Inflation on Gas and Food are more than 6% and those are the things that most people need.

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

if the mask is below the nose .. it does nothing,,

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

There is no business cycle.  There is a monetary cycle that is politically motivated

Everyone is going to have to realize that we ARE heading this way and the days of fox guarding the hen house is over. I Bet in ten years the Fed will be gone

You voted into office a 78 year old with dementia and you are surprised America he is incompetent?