Buy dow near support and hold it 10 day

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 13, 2021, 10:53 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2021, 02:20 AM by OZER

As predicted yesterday, dow little come down, but don't panic, fear, it will see fibo 161% soon
we must buy dow near support with sl=80 and don't close soon, give it min 10 days for growing, new year rally will start soon

Good luck

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

You are a great Teacher Bro, nice presentation

Love from India without watching complete , keep on making  that will apply for any kind of stock, like beginner to advance

tablet equivalent?What program is that you use to view everything? And is there a phone

Man youre the best in this! I dont get bored watching your s, I want more and more!!

Appreciate you and your work,I learn more from you than my three courses I spent almost 1000 dollars on

I truly appreciate, your time and effrot for the educational contents you provide, they are easy to follow and ver informative.  I would like to know what broker you use to do your trades. i am using etoro and i cannot connect it to tradingview app.

Why is your face so pretty and filtered lol

Wow good  bro good explanation and understanding

Your strategies are the best  I did follow it and gain for real Thanks so much for this s!!helps a lot before  i go  bankrupt haha

Candlesticks are useful on higher timeframes otherwise you will go insane.

I jast wanna say thank you sooooo much. you do not know how much I learnd with your s I wish you the best. I fucking love you man.

I went through a lot of strategies but this is the most simple strategy