BTC demand zone shows the full picture

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is this applied on forex trading or can it be applied to general stock trading?

I'm not getting it, I got lost in a way. I really desire to learn and make some profits

Sensational information.  Thank you Kindly for sharing  .  Blessed to connect

Wow you make it so easy to comprehend, anybody that has ears and willing to listen would understand. Taking notes on everything you said in the , thank you and keep the info coming please.

I was having lots of difficulties trading and accumulated loses until MR Thomas was recommended to me by my colleagues, at first I was skeptical as I had already lost thousands of dollars but I decided to try him out and boy am glad I did because it has been the trading miracle I had been praying for, to cut it short I have traded with him for some months now and I having lost a cent so here I am recommending him to everyone who wants to start making profits.

Thank you so much for your valuable time in making s like this Mr. . You've helped a lot of people especially a beginner like me. Keep it up and God Bless you!

My name sibusiso ngumle i live in rustenburg please help me withdrawal iqoption please

I am pretty new on this online trading crypto. I have just started my journey on crypto currency. but I've heard a lot of people complaining about been scammed but the way To the above name gave me the plan and support on how to trade and earn profit, it gave me confidence and interest and peace of mind to trade more and invest with him, he also helped me to Recover all my lost funds and restricted Account, I Really appreciate the service of the above name  he's a genius he's a pro

Can you show me how to trade Tesla, I am a new investor? Thank you.

Question, where do use place your neckline? Ive seen you place on the closing of the candle and also at the end of the wick.