BTC demand zone shows the full picture

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 13, 2021, 10:58 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2021, 02:19 AM by OZER

BTC is losing 50k support, making lower highs, bearish volume , ALTs are dormant but BTC dominance is holding 40% support for now.

S&P500 strong but also DXY strong = mixing signals.

As per chart, 2 possible scenarios are coming:

1. green line - retest of demand zone for BTC 37k-42k or just more swinging time while ALTs drop and Dominance climbs - and then a clear pump and breakout of the down trend towards 50k-55k
2. red line - bearish pattern continuation with a fake breakout and then a further crush towards demand zone 37k-42k.

Trade safe, avoid high leverage.
CCC. io

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

I can't thank mr Davis Miller for helping me get so much money this week from trading

Is this applied to only forex trading or it can be applied to general stock trading too? Because the forex trading is lot volatile as compared to stock trading. Please let me know

New subscriber. Fantastic content! Already learned a lot, thx!

I have watch tons on  about TA recently... I understand there are pros and cons... But most people talking about it try to sell you a course that teach just that. Is it that not suspicious ? I mean, if it was the ''holy grail'', why are you still making   instead of running your own trading company ?

cribed. Institutional trading is actually d best and I'll love to know it.

dude trying to read a boom with a blind fold on is possible in vibravision bruh

This is great thank you, very well done!

do u think this strategy is applicable in crypto market?

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick