BTC demand zone shows the full picture

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Made it to the end  very helpful and informative, am definitely gonna use CEST

Very nice... its amazing to learn from such a gem... Lost much money in FX without strategy and knowlege..... now trying to grab my chunk from crypto but still in loss.... even I entered in dip but......

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto

This is my first time to trade forex and *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on *1^g* is my first broker. I have just joined them last month. I had my first withdrawal which was process within a couple of days. I got an approximate of 9 percent profit for my first month. Base on a month long observation, services are good. Hope this continues.

Hey man thank you so much for your  I'm new to trading at 43 years old needed this to help me better understand how to to predict patterns.

I agree with u mi man!Thats is basically thaa system

Made it till the end and it was more than worth it

Someone give this guy an award!!!!!

such a worthy  about trading, naked eye trading always be profitable. ️ ️