BTC demand zone shows the full picture

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can I apply these strategies on equity markets ?

Question. Is there a computer program that will scan the market for the condition you specify and have it spit out the trade for you automatically?

Thank you sir will implement this great info in my strategy still struggling myself a bit but still learning

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!

what is the best timeframe to use, or when to use which timeframe, 1min, 3min, 5 min, 1hr, etc

thank you very much sir. I learned a lot and I'm grateful for that.

Day time frame or 1minute time frame.

Thanks bro.. the  precentation Was a eye opener and simple rules that needs to be applied with discipline.   1. Do you do mentor ship or group sessions?.  2. What is the best way to master the rules.  Pls advice

could you please make a  on trading sessions, please

The more i watch it the more it makes sense, such a beautiful and simple way to put things together