GBPUSD Upside Breakout

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 13, 2021, 11:02 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2021, 02:18 AM by OZER

GBPUSD has been dropping significantly in the past month and price was bouncing in a descending parallel channel .

Currently, the channel is broken to the upside and price has closed bullish candles outside the channel.

There is a resistance level at 1.3285 which is the last major high, and if price breaks this level to the upside and closes a bullish candle above it, we can expect more rise to the next resistance level around 1.3350

What is your side on GBPUSD for this week?
Feel free to share your ideas in the comments.

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thank you for pouring out such knowledge.

Thanks a lot brother all of your s were so informative which cannot be described in word. All the love from India.

Made it till the end and it was more than worth it

Hi, very good ! i found a trading platform that you use that allows you earn your own numbers for the trading lots This is the best one you should use when you are new to the trading part  yes. i use Harry_fxvalue @^t 1NN sta strategies and it works superb. I think you should try it out.

Dude for real you have the best  on teaching this stuff. Youre a very good teacher , some are hard to follow but you make it so we can understand simply

trading is made easy with this . thank you for your work

How are you in FTMO if not 18, i want to do it through my parents but they are very skeptical. Just wondering how ur parents reacted to it.

NICE CONTENT GOOD NEWS....FOLLOW ELFX SIGNALS ON TELEGRAM AND INSTAGRAM THEY HAVE THE BEST STRATEGY free daily signals and more

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

Here is Smart Money: don't trade if you are constantly losing, just buy quality coins and Hold them.