Gold 12/11

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic !! Very informative

All you need to be added to the giveaway is make sure your cribed and then leave a comment to say youve cribed. Good luck to everyone

Thank you very much for all your s, they really informative, Respect Brother

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Thanks sir. Salute.

I just realized that I've watched an hour long . Lots of useful information and very easy to understand. Thanks a lot!

so glad i found your !!Thank you for this

Someone give this guy an award!!!!!

Tired of stress with fake online scheme got scam for few Transactions I had with some quack site claiming to be legit and was fake all thanks to my creator that make me met HACKBYSHIN, On I G they're AMAZING

Wish I had seen this a few months back. Amazing!!!

Always delivering heavy value! I love you and your ️

Great   Thanks

Ton of scammers with similar name to this  commenting here. Please stay safe guys.