Why Microsoft Stock Dropped Today

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Stop increasing money supply to stop inflation. Econ 101

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

I'm sick of J Powell and Dr fauci

They know exactly what they're doing

how is it a crisis when it happens every year? XD hahahah cmon. let's not kid ourselves.

Well Its not really 6%. Inflation on Gas and Food are more than 6% and those are the things that most people need.

services that are used for inflation should be comparable and easily measured, however this is an old way of thinking to keep calculations simple and easy to track. However society and technology have gotten more advanced. Why can't there be a more advanced inflation model be created that factor in for inconsistent products and services such as housing, food and electricity? Seriously, google can on the fly calculate ideal driving directions instantly for many millions of drivers at any given moment in the day around the world, but economists are limited to the easiest goods and services to track? There are online bots that track prices constantly for deals for consumers. Builders, realtors, property assessors, and so forth have a wealth of information to price homes. Builders may even go with price multipliers to get a general price for out of state pricing. Inflation likes to avoid volatile prices, but the reality is people are buying this constantly that are priced this way. If bots can get pricing and figure our averages and trends on a per product basis, why can't that be used for inflation? I'm no economist, and I don't care for reasons that equate to "it's too hard", when that's not how we got to this point in society. Trillions are at stake based what economists says about the economy, so why not spend more on getting better information.I get that the basket of good

Inflation is just a hidden tax, except low-to-mid class citizens will pay the most of it.

Look at media trying to scare you into selling

If someone would actually model Teslas EPS on just the car business to 2025, I would listen to their case.

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Has it ever stopped ? Dumb question

10:59 many of us said that from the get go in 90s! And that big sucking sound! Finally its coming to light. Thanks .