Why Microsoft Stock Dropped Today

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can bursting a crypto bubble save the inflation?

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

Maybe not print several trillion dollars?

why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again

Get rid of the fed go back on the gold standard stop endless bills and spending, dump the tax code and re write the entire thing so Amazon, Google and the like pay taxes on actual earnings not something made up. Most people pay more taxes by % of what they make then these big companies. Entire system is built to help the 1%.

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019

I'm sick of J Powell and Dr fauci

I don't like this, everytime the government put its nose in something it always because more pricey and complicated.

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

This whole "transitory" BS is ridiculous. Once the prices of cars, rents, or food go up they never go back down and when they rise faster than wages it hurts the poor and those on fixed incomes the most.

Printing 40% of our currency in 12 months was a stoopid moved!!

employer operations at the  expense of the domestic labor market.big money over workers so  Fed data on labor is seriously flawed and optimize  investorinvestors getting tax breaks and repressing wages in the labor market... Feds mostly provide credit  for big money investors  not for wage earners.  The Feds uses  an adversarial model to pit  labor vs employer investor ... the Feds always favor employersInflation was driven by big money