Why Microsoft Stock Dropped Today

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
FUD Merchants. Be AFRAID, Be VERY AFRAID

Can The Inflation Crisis In The U.S. Be Stopped?  Not if Biden keeps handing out money to people who can but choose to not work, and the Fed keeps feeding new money into the economy with its bond purchases, and more money is continually pushed into the economy from Congresss bloated and mostly unnecessary trillion dollar spending bills.  More money in the system chasing the purchase of a scarcity of products = inflationary pressures.  We should have all known from the start that their spin on it using the word 'Transitory' was another lie.

This is not a serious inflation. Is a joke. Stop this insane panic.

wealth growth. That growth is mostly happening in real estate and especially in the stock markets. So the rich are soaking up the vast majority of any actual increases.The problem is that inflation isn't really tracking with general income

bingo at 11:00 minutes, hmm we need to strengthen the workforce in America, too much power to various companies and employers who export American job labor and now are anti-union. If the minimum wage had matched inflation from 1968 we would be looking at 2021 rate of $25 per hour to allow persons in America, to afford to save for homes, rent cheap, save for emergencies and generate wealth for all Americans but with the minimum at $7.25, we have a poverty wage and over 40%of the American workforce is living pay check to paycheck, millions fell into poverty in 2020 pandemic. The freakin child tax credit literally lifted some 20 million-plus children out of food insecurity.  Too many hedge funds and private equity firms driving up housing, rentals across America in all 50 states, and we are about to remove 455,000 truck drivers off the roads in less than 10 years with automated trucks, is one another example of millions of families being affected with job changes and the economic change of America in the 21st century.

Yes, but they won't stop it. It would require crashing the economy... That includes both assets and equities.

Can somebody please........explain to me........why some Board Members keep conveniently waiting to "reclaim their time back" on my man Mr. Alliare when he droppin some knowledge!!?!  Every time he gives a solid rebuttal to one of their concerns they wanna cut him off! I'd be sick yo, they betta let that man speak

These members of congress dont understand crypto

Republicans grok this so much more than the Democrats.

I'm from Ukraine but so happy to see US regulators attitude and ceos delivery, 5 hours of smooth enjoyment!

You voted into office a 78 year old with dementia and you are surprised America he is incompetent?

However, there are drastic up and down turns and movements in the crypto market roughly every 4 years, the up and down turns, bull and bear market are broken into halves more or less and are associated with the Bitcoin halving cycle. So it is actually somewhat very predicable. We even have rough ideas of where it can likely go within a time. If X,Y,Z happens. There is also movement based on news and adoption associated with main stream companies and industries, along with entire cities adopting or working with, here in the U.S and small national countries around the world...

I came here to learn how to invest after listening to a guy on radio talk about the importance of investing and how he made $460,000 in 4 months from $160k. somehow this  has helped shed light on some things, but I'm still confused, I'm a newbie and I'm open to ideas.