Tesla shares dip in premarket trading after CEO Elon Musk sells more shares

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Mr. Sherman write these thoughts back in 2017 and just find his notepad for this hearing? Jesus, why is he up there asking questions?

Big-AI logistic companies can always exploit this with their CCP supply chain monopoly if we don't implement our local manufacturer supply chain infrastructure. Logistic-pilot must have fault tolerance and fire those stupid Big-IT. They don't know what they are doing, just like those CCP easily bribed Wall Street investment brokers.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

This is a rigged con-game.  They could pay high wages to all; if only they could live without 4 yachts 

Brandon had a plan,,, a demolition plan and he is working on it.

That what happens when you print 2 trillion $ out of thin air.

The fallacy of the current system is clear even for a child. The fact crypto are holding even against senseless market decisions or bans for 12 years, is a proof of resistence and programmability. The person talking about digital dollars, better than cryptos don't even understand our economy is already fully backed by digital USD

enjoyed your stimulous? this is what helicopter money creates

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

If Jim Cramer thinks inflation is transitory, we are DEFINTELY in trouble!