Tesla shares dip in premarket trading after CEO Elon Musk sells more shares

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Inflation is a great way to steal the wealth of the people, and Get rid of government debt  Faster.  Central banks are a Communist  utility. A great way for the Oligarchy to bankrupt a nation  And impoverish the people. It Is a debt-based system.  All fiat currency returns to it True value. ZERO. this is why  some of the founders  Fought the Bank of England  Tooth n nail. Obviously they  Lost. This why per the constitution, central banking  Is illegal. Its stupid to pay a private bank to print money, When you have the ability to do  It yourself.  A central bank is the easiest way to take over a country kinetic war is way to harder  And much to costly in every  Way. Besides, by using a bank, The people dont recognize that Theyve been turned into  Slaves.  In 1815, Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."  . And so the same goes for The Corporations called the United States of America and The United States. Both are Separate corporate entities, Just as London and the City of London are separate  Corporate entities.

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!to incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

I'm broke, not buying anything. I'm a patriot and doing my part

They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.