Tesla shares dip in premarket trading after CEO Elon Musk sells more shares

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lmao increase employment for more state income. So criminal yet we have no government above the government. Keep believing this is democracy.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

I'm broke, not buying anything. I'm a patriot and doing my part

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

They want the crash. Want disempowers people. 2% is ideal? How stupid. Retire the idea of short transitions? Listen to how disempowering he sounds, and wants to leverage? The Fed DOESN"T WANT STABILITY! WAKE UP! It was created in 1913 with concealment of what the objective was. How did that even stick? Don't you get it's a cartel? If you want stable economies, use a stable currency. buxxb ...

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

Inflation is devaluation of the currency, which, because of massive debt and the continual printing of dollars, I believe will continue until we have an economic collapse.

Good luck, ya played yourselves. 40%-50% on housing? hahahahahahahahahaha. The "honorable Jerome Powell" that 's even funnier. The Fed doesn't need reform, it needs to be burned to the ground.