EURUSD: Let'S Get Ready For The Bullish Wave

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you put the timestamps in your descrip with the time first (instead of at the end of the line), it will chapter your .. fyi..

cribed..... Been trying to get in contact with you but I couldn't

ELFX SIGNALS ON TELEGRAM AND INSTAGRAM HELPED MY LIFE JOIN US AND FEEL BLESSED TO SHARE YOUR OWN TESTIMONY FREE SIGNALS

Great content! Hope I dive into backtesting soon! Crypto pairs!

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

Your strategies are the best  I did follow it and gain for real Thanks so much for this s!!helps a lot before  i go  bankrupt haha

I have watched s ,done all my research and am still confused and scared of where to start from and who to start with.

Good stuff. You deserve all the success.

This is gold! I've watched a lot of smart money concepts but your rule based strategy is simple and clear. Thank you for giving us this valuable info for free. Please continue to make more s like this.

Pudding!!!    was not expecting that  nearly wore my coffee!!!  can't stop laughing!

thank you for sharing your knowledge dear

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

Thanks dude, last time on the 38.2% candle the rule is 33%. Is 38.2% is your new finding and more accurate?