BITCOIN This remarkable fractal symmetry indicates it's bottomed

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!

I have been watching some s and I was thinking about investing, but still don't know where to start from.

Very nice  covered most of the concepts.. Love from India ️

I thought its the buyers who do the price rejection. Sellers don't push the price down, buyers do.

Wellthanks for this . All these rs who sprook TA & levels always confused me,... 8ntil now. I'll be watching this  over & over again as this is the most valuable educational  ive seen. Thanks man Im not a trader though would like my retirement to be around being one. Many thanks. Regards. John from Australia!!

What program is he using and is there a free version?

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..