🔥 CAKE: Is The Dump Finally Over?

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Please, how can I give this guy a hug? It's urgent. OMG. Super grateful.

I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

Can you please share your FIB retracement settings. I am not able to pull same settings as you on 38,2% unless you can refer to a . Thanks

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

I learned many other indicators but didnt quite get candlesticks. I discovered your  recently and I love learning from you! I now feel more confident using them and testing strategies.

I just cribed! Keep up the good content!

I just learn forex trading a few days ago. I'm really excited about all the learning curves. Your s make it a lot more enjoyable than reading books or article.   I really learn a lot from your s. Thanks a lot !

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

meh jus regurgitating shit most marketeer traders do in a different story lol

"Shall we?" haha you are the best trader I know. Thanks!

Thank you bro... im from india.. you said very well

Hi  .. I hv been involved with Forex for many years now and mainly basing my trades on indicators - I have tried reading etc on candlesticks but I find it too overwhelming UNTIL I came across your  above - u hv made it clear and simple, and am definitely will be more aware of 'individual' candlestick from now on.. tQ - from Malaysia.