🔥 CAKE: Is The Dump Finally Over?

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The last time that I looked at CAKE was around a month ago. Here I argued that CAKE was one of the weakest tokens on the market currently and that more bearish pressure was mounting.

Since my previous analysis, CAKE dumped even more and reached the area around the all-time lows since trading on Binance. Historically, this area of strong support has caused huge reversals for CAKE.

With CAKE seeing a new reversal from said area, there's a decent chance that we're going to see more bullish price action in the coming weeks.

Target for the current move would be the top resistance of the triangle, around $16.

Happy trading!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Amazing content. Clearly detailed explanation of strategy. I wish I could like this  twice

Thank you RT!  Your explanations are easy to understand and follow.

Great job you doing here, your way of explaining is simple to understand and analytical to a very good balance that really helps me. Keep up! Much appreciate it, thanks

Here are 5 basic technical trading sell concepts:  1) Close below moving average 21 or 50. 2) Moving average 8 cross below 21. 3) 15% down from last high. 4) 100% above moving average 200. 5) Breaks last lower low.

Nice vid but I didnt get the "pip" thing ? Any help or  explaining this ?

I only have one monitor, so I play your s in the background instead of music for motivation

Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

This is the best intro to technical indicators! Continue the good work! Thank you and I have made your day.

Astonishing Film Highly appreciate all that Knowledge youve poured inside of all of Us. #LetsDoThis!!!!