🔥 CAKE: Is The Dump Finally Over?

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
one other thing what time format did u use for this double bottom and top trades u were showing? also how do i use 20ema on binance?

I love you bro! So awesome mannnnn

I'm a beginner and lost track at 20:00 because too much good information and strategies. I'd now need a book to write all down. This is one of the best  I have ever seen on .. Highly recommended and thanks for this.

I recently subscribed your channel and going through all play list and this  seems gold.. I watched multiple times to understand and grasp fully. Thank you.

Nice , I like this concise version more than the 20-30 minute streams.

Here is Smart Money: don't trade if you are constantly losing, just buy quality coins and Hold them.

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again

Do you have a  that goes over searching for a stock to trade with his method? So initially expand the search to see a trend and if you see something that matches your requirements then zoom in to the one day one minute and then search for candlesticks to find an entry point in an area of value?

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??

Is there a limit to how many trades I can do in a day?

Wow thanks bro finally someone explained it better

I was wondering why the generated patterns work when the market is driven by regular people. this  clears up everything. thanks man.