On Weekly Chart XRP draw a Triangle Pattern and can go above 4$

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Today I want talk with you about XRP.
As you can see I use weekly chart and find out a triangle pattern .
This pattern is trend continuation pattern and I expect that we will see grow soon.
I think XRP can create new ATH and grow above 4 USD per token.

This is my opinion, I really hope this will be useful for you.

Be ready and take care your money. Have a great profit !
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Does it work with index futures as well? Ftsee100, DAX

I just got here and am new to this page but thanks for the insight and it really has helped me. Thank you

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned

web page do actually use to show us all these instruments ‍️? platform What kind of a software

Great !! Only suggestion would be to discuss the different chart indicators (i.e. 20EMA) and features (i.e Fibonacci retracement) a little more in depth because I am relatively new at this and you had me up until halfway through the  because you started using different functions of the chart which caused me to pause and research to keep the pace. All in all, I know WAAAAAAAY more than I previously did. If you already have another  breaking down the features and functionalities of charts than I apologize. Cheers

Made it to the end! Long but very necessary . Thanks!

Thanks a lot brother all of your s were so informative which cannot be described in word. All the love from India.

Nice ! During the dreadful lockdown I made lots of profit investing with Mrs Virginia Robin, I was able to build a big income stream still hungry for more profits.