Monday morning open levels - indicative forex prices - 20 December 2021

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

Just saw that inflation just reached 6.8% (the highest in 39 years). If Jpow doesn't stop with his printer, inflation in 2022 could be wild af

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Though the help of ️ I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all