Monday morning open levels - indicative forex prices - 20 December 2021

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@3:14:31 SBF makes himself at home. Looks just like his desk now :)

I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

Inflation is a tax on consumers that doesnt require a vote in Congress.

Did Mr. Sherman write these thoughts back in 2017 and just find his notepad for this hearing? Jesus, why is he up there asking questions?

The Fed printing more money will just slow down the economic collapse, it will eventually happen one day, and it's not just in the US, any other countries have the same chance. This is why I invest in crypto. Not a financial advice of course but if you look back in history, bitcoin's price just keeps getting higher unlike fiat money we have today.

Biden said that the administration is "closely monitoring" inflation. Safe to say NO, the govt cannot control inflation.

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

Don't know how I stopmed onto this. All in all Awesome  . I also have been watching those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys create these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had amazing information about similiar money making things on his channel.

Coinbase defiantly has some scams going on with deposits disappearing and no record of it to be seen.

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.