Forex Today: Central banks’ marathon coming to an end

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hows that Tariffs working out for ya? Trade wars are easy to win huh? :)

my god would you even explain how the short squeezes came to be and more importantly WHY it was possible you greedy bunch - you guys are media terrorists this is not information

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

PAIN GIVES A LESSON & EVERY LESSON CHANGES A PERSON.!!!*️️️

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

When bond purchases basically pay off all debt that exists or will exhist, can anyone blame markets for having an anxiety over such money printing endevours?

2:42:05 - 2:42:26   D#######%n Mr. Lawson!!!! We was doin SO Good!! ‍️‍️‍️‍️

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*