Forex Today: Central banks’ marathon coming to an end

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

Not a single mention of the sudden increase in US currency that has caused the "bubble".  Take this  with a grain of salt.  You should always be wary of investing in anything.

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Powell 2 months ago: this inflation is going away Powell now: this inflation is here to stay.  Fire him already Im sick of these damn recessions. As a millennial life shouldnt be recession after recession

Brandon is in high demand.  Let's go Brandon!

Inflation is built in to the monetary system.

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.