Disney and YouTube TV cut a deal to bring back ESPN, FX, and other channels

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Thanks you American and Eropean to build China MONEY for Military, so China have STROOONG WEAPON  now for WAR.

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

Does anyone know of any very rich economists?  True experts would be among the 1% and not on government pay.

7:45 The Phillips Curve trend line is deeply problematic. Just look at the actual underlying data points: all data points at 2.5% unemployment demonstrate resulting inflation hovering around 1% inflation.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

These kinds of s are why  took away the dislike count. So we cant feel unified against propaganda.

is FUD, squeeze season is close they want you out of your AMC GME shares shorts havent closed positions.