AOC pushed back on Nancy Pelosi's stance against banning congressional stock-tra

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.

Well done mini-documentary, usually the economics is poorly done by mass media.

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

Yes it can be stopped, just abolish the central bank Or set a Constitutional Amendment spending limit

After long consideration of the facts counterfeiting money, credit cards and fraudulent methods of payment should no longer carry a penalty.  What's good for the goose.

Tesla isn't a bubble, they are innovators, rivian is the bubble.

Higher wage jobs are going to be sent over shores Your going to need a graduate degree  Only a former fed crony would make that claim so lightly without providing supporting evidence or exploring in depth the damning implications of being correct.

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people

*Senator:* "but if you don't sell a product, then how do you make money!?!?!?"  *Bogdanoff:* "Senator......we pull rugs"