AOC pushed back on Nancy Pelosi's stance against banning congressional stock-tra

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Fed printing more money will just slow down the economic collapse, it will eventually happen one day, and it's not just in the US, any other countries have the same chance. This is why I invest in crypto. Not a financial advice of course but if you look back in history, bitcoin's price just keeps getting higher unlike fiat money we have today.

"THIS HIGH INFLATION AT 6.8% IS A SELF-INFLICTED CRISIS CAUSED BY AN INCOMPETENT JOE BIDEN, WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONG WITH PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS ENJOYED A INFLATION AVERAGE OF 1.2% OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 40 YEARS"

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

Outsourcing a lawyer... sure why not. During the pandemic many trials were held online right? So if e.g. an indian can speek good english and was taught american law why wouldn´t he be able to be your lawyer? Sure there are certain regulations in place with that job specifically but there might be ways around it in the future... maybe already.

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

Just another slick willie.   How can you compare druga that make a drug company rich to this stuff?

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.