BBC Bitcoin mining report used in crypto-scam

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

The only one hurting is them because they can't buy cryptocurrency legally they are being left behind. Cyptocurrency is taking market share from traditional investments like gold and even a good share of stocks. Microstrategy just buying bitcoin at 30k not only made them billions but grew there companies market cap by quadruple .

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

Post pandemic  we left ??? Let me ask Omnicron

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

When will these bubble(s) pop? any guess folks?

What is your agenda pushing TSLA into meme stocks? They seem to be undervalued based on both current cash flows, growth and forward earnings. There are so many unprofitable overvalued meme stocks like LCID, RIVN etc. but all you know is TSLA? Lame lazy misleading journalism!

A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL THESE CONGRESS MAN AND WOMAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BITCOIN!