Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can you pls explain Fibonacci and how to use it? Thanks

You my friend are an awesome teacher

Wouldnt the buyers want to push the price down and the sellers want to push the price up???

New trader here, very helpful and informative. Your explanation is very clear ,,

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

A professional trader and teacher as well... So many thanks for the valuable information you gave me with this vedio

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro

Why is all of this information free? Ive watched a few traders and they dont teach this stuff at all. I feel like Im gaining knowledge at exceedingly high rate. This is awesome.   Thanks dude!

Ive been watching your s and read your books for for than a month now , i got 80% wr on my tradings and its awesome

Thanks for sharing the information. Some advice to make these even better... speak slower, pronouncing your words more clearly, we all appreciate that English is not your first language.

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. i am forever grateful for your support, trade forex and binary options today with *metro_lisa_trades* on lnstagrem and stand a chance to earn passively from your investmentt....