BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you want to read the price action of the markets like a professional trader?

All you need to be added to the giveaway is make sure your cribed and then leave a comment to say youve cribed. Good luck to everyone

I like way of teaching.Thank un.god bless u

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!

DO you know that your money stored in banks for months are used by them for loans and business's?  from which they profit but end up paying you no profit? ...its time you send those money into BINARY MARKET, store it there let it grow for you..BINARY TRADE GROUP IS expanding round the globe.. don't be left out... multiply your income by simply investing and let us do the trade for you..

I dig the  and the content but I do have a suggestion, when you are going through these examples there are a handful of times where the picture in picture square of you talking covers the example you are actually talking about. A perfect example of this is in the area of average true range. You were talking about the chart versus the indicator but you were blocking all the information you were talking about in the . If you are using an application like QuickTime that allows you to record your screen and have picture in picture at the same time, You can drag your picture out of the way temporarily in real time to show what you are talking about and then move you back. I found it kind of frustrating that you were talking about an example that I couldn't see. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for the content

Hi. I'm not sure if some experienced trader would see my question. As for double bottom pattern, why can't we just enter when the neckline has been broken. Why does we need to wait for it retest the neckline area and wait for the buying pressure on that area. I'm not sure my question is relevant. I'm very new to trade.

I watched tones of begginer trading s, yours is the best so far, subscribed and notifications on Thanks for the content.

etter time your entries, predict marketing turning points, identify explosive breakout trades about to happen, and much more

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

Thanks bro.. the  precentation Was a eye opener and simple rules that needs to be applied with discipline.   1. Do you do mentor ship or group sessions?.  2. What is the best way to master the rules.  Pls advice

Great Sharing !!! Thanks a million !!!