BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A lot of inquiries came from you about what's going on with Bitcoin and altcoins right now?, so we'll write a few words with our thoughts and try to answer them.
Constructive dialogue is also welcome in the comments under the idea.

This idea will be a complement to our recent BTCUSDT idea with the title: "This is what it takes to start the alt season"

So, this idea is on, only a few remarks to it will be written below:
1. Sellers may try to hit the stops below $45300 today, but at all $45000 is a good wall to buy.
2. If they break $45000 down, the price of BTCUSD may fall to $43000 on torn down stops, but without updating the previous low below $42000.
In such a situation, the green fractal may begin to work out, and with it the minimal, but still the alt-season will begin.
3. Below $42000 there will be a lot of negativity, and consequently the targets for the fall in the area of $32000. More detailed thoughts on this scenario are described in the idea below:

To sum it up: today/tomorrow, you have to be extremely careful watching the price behavior near the critical levels we mentioned above to make the right trading
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

this is the summary of all ICT s.. thanks

double bottom patterns I've seenAwesome , you are so good at explaining concepts! Thanks so much for taking the time to record this, one of the best s on candles and double top

Hi new this trading business and your  are very very good and easy to understand the way you explain them thanks

Thank you. God bless. You're a rare gem on  always trying to sell an indicator, a trading system, a book... Do you have a live trading room? Is there a way to donate what we can to show our appreciation? Be well.

Thanks so much for sharing your worth of knowledge and to breakdown the world of Forex to a more simple and understandable world... Big up dawg and keep up the great work.....

you're awesome just like superman! Love your s and the way you explain everything. By helping others you will get everything you want in life. Thank you!

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

Dude why do you make your xs like that ‍️

thank you for taking time to make these s. I am applying my knowledge on my demo account daily.

i actually carry a notebook and a pen when preparing to watch your s.  hehe....simply put you a pro

Very good bro, you trade same as me. estructure is very important

Shoutout to @traqfx for giving me the idea of the giveaway

Thank you for such simple but through description of such a complex topic. You have broken it down so simply that I am a fan !

What determines the body size  im still confused how does the body itself work is it like just sliding up and down  ?