BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good job Marc Gasol. Love your vid. ️

I never comment on anything ever, But Thanks for what your doing already read your pdf downloads. Wish you all the success in eveything.

This was a huge help for me after 4 years in the market barely earning anything. Thank you so much!

How you sell wicks. We see wicks once the candle has closed

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!

Your explanation of the concept and strategy for candlestick trading is awesome! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

thank you so much! truly golden channel to learn trading.

Thank You For Making This  Now I Can Properly Read Charts

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

You have to learn to slow down you speech!

I like how on the right side the crypto market is crashing and he's recording the  peacefully. . . . . Nice