BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
written rules said' body' of candle had to be across EMA

Be careful , someone recently got fined for giving out signals in the UK whilst not being qualified to do so. Make sure you dont get yourself in trouble. Your vids are gold

Love how you explain things awesome job

I laughed hard when you said "you will be tortured emotionally". So true

Hello! I truly thank you for this . Thank you for reminding me to put a stop -loss on the cryptos that I purchased. But how long is a stop-loss good for? Thks for the answer

Im from philippines and its nice to see this kind of trading strategy easy to understand and big help to improve my trading journey! Thank you bro!! cribe done!

very nice  for beginners, easy to understand and well explained, this is the first  of yours I've done watched now and will watch more coz I think I can learn more from you. thank you for sharing it for free, God Bless always,

Thanks for all your great s. In this one at 30:35 time stamp explaining the ATR indicator, the forex chart shows the price dropping when there is low volatility and continuing to drop as volatility increases, isnt this counter to what you were saying that prices increase with higher volatility?

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Dude legit has the best service out there,he helped me

This is my first time to trade forex and *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on *1^g* is my first broker. I have just joined them last month. I had my first withdrawal which was process within a couple of days. I got an approximate of 9 percent profit for my first month. Base on a month long observation, services are good. Hope this continues.