BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
can you apply this stuff to stocks trading? in any timeframe as well?

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

crypto work? like i know that short sell should be squared off in the same day, but all the s i watch, they show downtrend short here but they use the daily chart. like how does it work? please help... anyone. thanks.can you make a live trade short sell ? in an equity market you have to square it off on the same day right? so all these strategies need to be applied on lower time frames. someone help me here. also how does selling in forex

test.  ThanksGreat information, short and precise, very well presented, but you did not talk about time frame selection in any of the chart patterns, to me this is also important. Do you have though that which is the best time frame selection for these strategy to apply and work

Are you in UAE, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, HongKong, Indonesia, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, infact anywhere you are and you have a Bitcoin Wallet, this is an opportunity for you. With your little Investment you can double your Coins within a day. All you need is to Inbox me to tell you how or you reach out to Mr Gabriele A. He is a great man who deals on all trading for professionals on His whatsapp contact are + 1 (415) 6 1 0 7 4 1 2 ,Telegram: @Gabrielefx he is always available to respond to your needs

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Am I the only one who sees too many common traits between the speaker and Wil Wheaton ?!  Sorry, but I feel like watching the TBBT :D

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

Great info.... May i know the tool you are using?