XRP / TetherUS lovely bounce off extreme trendline support💸

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you listen to , you will notice he had thousand hours experience. so listen

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

Thanks for vids I'm revisiting daily. Beginner looking to learn. Question: is the condition of 20 ema true for all time periods?

Recently i made huge profits on my investment since i started trading with mrs linda alice, her trading strategies are top notch  notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade

Investment is a stepping stones for success. Waiting for the government to provide is total waste of time

Thank you for this sessions. My skills have greatly improved. I carry a notebook. And meditate for 2 hours after the session. Before i can get into another trade.

I'm a beginner and lost track at 20:00 because too much good information and strategies. I'd now need a book to write all down. This is one of the best  I have ever seen on .. Highly recommended and thanks for this.

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??

Sellers are in control when they get higher prices for coins. Hence they are the bulls. Buyers are trying to buy as cheap as possible.....etc...

Does this candlestick strategy work with other forms of trading besides Forex? Just to let you know I like the way you explain your strategies and how to reinforce the rules. Good job!

Hey, It's a great "Thankyou", you are great Man.... God bless

DAy to Day we r close on 1M family. lot of love frm me