XRP / TetherUS lovely bounce off extreme trendline support💸

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrp is bouncing off extreme trendline support! temporarily broke below but quickly reclaimed, a clear short trap! we love to see that. 😁

price targets are 1.3582-1.7012
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

the FIRST and ORIGINAL creator of this Knowledge was Michael J. Huddleston, from the ICT academy. he has 15 years only in forex, plus other 7 years in other markets.

trading online. whether it is stock trading, binary options, forex or cryptocurrencies, you will find out that the problem lies on traders being lazy and depending too much on signal services and also lack understanding of trading before going into it. so to be on the safe side it is best for traders, especially those still learning and practicing how to trade should know these tips first before entering into any online investment scheme: 1.Use a signalling service. ... 2.Learn to use technical indicators. ... 3.Trade stocks before trading binary options. ... 4.Track your performance in each trade option security. ... 5.Buy the right option length for your trading style. for more tips and trading strategies that can get you $20k-$40k per month kindly get in touch with me by mail as i am ready to show interested traders, both newbies, pros and amateurs how to trade confidently and make good profits using strategies that fetches $20-$40k per month. [email protected] experienced traders like myself would rather learn proper skills to analyze price charts in making our own trading decisions, but many traders out there especially amateur traders still wonder if they can really fast-track their trading success using Signal Services only, now don't get me wrong, signals are great, especially if you find the right one, but it is also smart if traders could be able to positively and accurately analyze price charts to get good trade results. if we closely have a look at some of the main reasons why people fail to make money from investing

trader's to buy the dip and seek help from not just any trader but an established trading expert with at least 89% trade accuracy.i underwent series of trading loses best not talk about before I was introduced to trading analyst Mr (grag) Hercules my contact with him has been the hallmark of this year for me , under his careful guide and his singal service I've been able to recover my losses and even grow my trading portfolio massively from 13k to 50k in just 5 week.i will advice trader's esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they involve in it Mr ( grag)makes you learn daily while you make profit with his singals he can be   Contacted, at  ([email protected]) Trader's neglect day trading their coins and stick to hodling which is very dangerous as when the market goes bearish,they loose their investment. The strongly advise any newbie crypto currency world in general or probably just naive, stock and crypto currencies have seen far worse times than this  , enlightened TRADES continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions   . I know doing technical analysis can be quite difficult which is why most newbies Greetings mate ,this is very insightful content however personally I feel, those who would allow the market dynamism determine when to trade or not to are either new in stock

Hey hey , my friend, this is awesome. This  is behaving  like like a physics teacher.thumbs up. ,

Hash Ribbon shows miner capitulating and seem we have another down trend , isn't ?

who r these 3 who didnt understand this wonderful lesson by sir

How I made 100,000$  trading on forex in one week need any advice email my mentor?

cribed brother  and keep up the good work really good content bro