XRP / TetherUS lovely bounce off extreme trendline support💸

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ent every week! After so many bad experiences online with different account managers, I finally build my trust in a real mentor

Really really good instruction. It took me 3 days to watch it and Ive watched it 3 times and keep learning from it. Thank you for sharing what you know.

Great stuff ! Witch indicators will you recomend to a begginer? I have a tradingview free account at the moment so only 3 of them, thanks !!

You're my hero . I will make it one day and it's all thanks to you.

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again

I really love this guy. It really helped me a lot.  hey hey! wazzup! mah friend!

Ill just save this later for a podcast when Im sleeping. Long asf

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

Hi. I really enjoy your s, and how you break down what to do, how things work with trading and etc. Thank you for being a great teacher. You just got a new subscriber :-)