The First Silver Miner Jumped ! 288% Up In a Year ?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alright people, I'm extremely bullish on FSM . I smell blood everywhere. I will hold some shares of this stock for at least a year or more. this is the second miner stock that I added to my portfolio. The first one was NYSE:IAG
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

can you apply this stuff to stocks trading? in any timeframe as well?

Thank you for your s, they have been by far the best s I am learning from! I am looking forward to being apart of your EAP and trading group.

Very useful information, also good way of explanation. Thank u very much. Plz keep go ahead  with more s...

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

You are the one ... Thanks for you superb s.. Appreciate

Sir where are u plz load  btc  sell climax or what

Very clear and culminating information. The transition from beginner level to advanced level understanding was easily followed. I plan to use this knowledge with paper money while watching some more of your s and establish my own strategy! Thanks for the wealth of knowledge!

Hello ,         Nicely explained s. I cribed your . Is it possible to access community discord?  You are doing excellent job for all traders. God bless you!

bro you really killing this I love your work  how would I get your book