GBTC (Grayscal Bitcoin Trust) - December 21

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

does the color of hammer or Doji matter? shoudl we look for green candle on hammer ?

Great, thanks  And you promised in last  on showing MyFxBook?

Boss, Thanks for your clear analysis. I know you are of Asian decent, thats obvious, however where did you grow up as your accent is from Trinidad or Guyana. Do tell.

1hr? I noticed you mostly trade on the 1D timeframe. May I know if there's a reason for this?Hi . May I ask if your strategies apply to shorter time frames such as 15min

In charts do you always use a daily timeline

I met a man named Mr Gabriele Alfonso who made trading very easy and profitable for me. He is a very reliable and trustworthy man. i wish people who are into trading can reach him so they can achieve their financial goals.

Your great but I wish you would draw your X's better!

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.