GBTC (Grayscal Bitcoin Trust) - December 21

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You deserve a 100 million subscribers Bro, you're literally the best in the world.

Have been seeing so many recommendation about Mrs Laura Noah on Telegram trending, Her user name is investwithlauranoah her strategy must be good for people to talk about her... Reach her and thank me

Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

Hi great ! I have a question tho I cant find that Fibonacci retracement tool like yours with the 38,2% i click the same button but is shows something else.

just to ask how much to u make with this tecniek ?

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

Sir please can you kindly tell me the setting of the moving average to enable me use this your strategy thank you for the good works you have truly impacted me greatly, I hope to be on your vip group soon thank you Sir.

Just found this  and watched it, i thought it was fantastic. My question would be, have you ever used these same strategies for binary option trading? It seems like you could seriously clean up with these strategies.

That for the help brother   May God repay you for your efforts to help us with low funds