Amazon bullish for swing (LONG) 02x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 12, 2021, 01:07 AM Last Edit: Dec 12, 2021, 03:06 AM by OZER

Amazon chart looks bullish , just want one more dip to minimize the risk and the stop. The trend line is up and the 20 day looking for the reversal. RSI looking nicely at 50. Gap fill happens at $3435 so get as close as possible.

If you agree with my analysis then follow me for more, and give this a like, thank you
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

Should probably mention that a basic trend line goes on the top for down trends and on the bottom for uptrends

Thank you RT! I've had a bit of a bad trading week ... and this, back to basics , is all I needed to regain confidence ... I shall watch it again Saturday before I will draw my lines for the next week ... very much appreciated

This is amazing Rainer. I would appreciate if you can keep it this simple and pretty much easy to grasp. Really love this

Love how you explain things awesome job

How to develop an intraday strategy ?

Thanks for all your great s. In this one at 30:35 time stamp explaining the ATR indicator, the forex chart shows the price dropping when there is low volatility and continuing to drop as volatility increases, isnt this counter to what you were saying that prices increase with higher volatility?