LIVE: BTC PRICE SURGES AS JACK DORSEY SAYS IT WILL REPLACE THE DOLLAR

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No. They want higher inflation. Bad news for average Americans.

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

bingo at 11:00 minutes, hmm we need to strengthen the workforce in America, too much power to various companies and employers who export American job labor and now are anti-union. If the minimum wage had matched inflation from 1968 we would be looking at 2021 rate of $25 per hour to allow persons in America, to afford to save for homes, rent cheap, save for emergencies and generate wealth for all Americans but with the minimum at $7.25, we have a poverty wage and over 40%of the American workforce is living pay check to paycheck, millions fell into poverty in 2020 pandemic. The freakin child tax credit literally lifted some 20 million-plus children out of food insecurity.  Too many hedge funds and private equity firms driving up housing, rentals across America in all 50 states, and we are about to remove 455,000 truck drivers off the roads in less than 10 years with automated trucks, is one another example of millions of families being affected with job changes and the economic change of America in the 21st century.

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

Michael Barry says he's not shorting "crypto", he never said bitcoin. It's a much larger market then just bitcoin.

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

Well the usd hasn't actually met real inflation as global players keep on purchasing the USD, the current inflation we're seeing right now is purely artificial. Exchange rates haven't changed much. Prices of actual commodities still are purchased in usd, until the global economy ceases to subsidize this ponzei scheme, the fed will keep on printing.